The Pros of Glasses:
- Depending on the glasses you purchase, they can be more affordable as they may not need to be replaced as often.
- Glasses have made a great comeback in recent years as a fun, stylish accessory. New, trendy frame styles abound.
- With glasses, you avoid an increased risk of dry eye or eye infections.
- Glasses do have the dreaded “fogging” issue—this can be worse depending on the area you live in, especially colder climates.
- Peripheral vision may be an issue, as glasses sit further away from your eyes.
- While maintenance is easier, a scratched lens or unadjusted frame can make wearing glasses uncomfortable.
Check back next week to learn what the good, the bad, and the ugly is when it comes to contact lenses! And be sure to share your own thoughts on the glasses versus contacts debate in the comments below.