The Pros of Contact Lenses
- You don’t have to worry about fogged lenses, which often plague glasses wearers when the climate changes.
- As a matter of aesthetic preference, some prefer the natural look of wearing contact lenses over eyewear.
- Contact lenses are less cumbersome for those that play sports.
- Contacts require a daily commitment of cleaning and care to avoid bacterial infections.
- While daily contact lenses reduce the need for regular care, they can be a more costly option.
- Contact lenses are more likely to increase your risk of dry, irritated eyes.
- Unlike eyewear, contact lenses can be difficult for some wearers to insert or remove.